Adulting (FSTEP)

Assalamualaikum,



Hey yo! It's me again. Actually I am too lazy to do anything right now. I have a lot of things to do tomorrow but I'm too lazy. Not even prepare for my onboarding session tomorrow morning at 9.30AM, too lazy to go for saloon that I'd book at 10.30AM,  or looking for good outfit to wear as I also have date at 2PM. Tambah lagi, Too lazy to do a video to help my friend for her assignment, too lazy to sleep and too lazy to type too aiya I should just disappear from this world for too lazy!

I just finish one of Korean drama episode - Start Up just now and mad so bad! I don't know why a guy that I like always be the second hero in every drama or movie I watched but maybe the story line trying to tell me that my dream guy is still exist and being single out there waiting for me hahahaha tiber. Then, I came out with an idea to write about 'Adulting' where I don't know who will read this but sorry in advanced for my bad english. I try I try

Today is the last day for FSTEP class so basically it's a wrap up session. Honestly, I really enjoy being in FSTEP as I met awesome people from other companies and manage to get new friends too. Most of them are graduated from overseas while I'm from UiTM. I didn't mean to say UiTM is not good institution but yeah when you are surrounded by 'overseas' people you will know how small I felt. Uhuks

Here, I learn a lot on how to carry myself well in real world. I'm an introvert person so as usual I do not participate much in a class so I just stay quiet and observe people around on how they communicate, how they dress up and how to feel included  in corporate world. It's quite interesting as each of them have their own characters and personalities.



This is my team - 5MM. Our project named DOMPET. We are focusing on financial literacy targeting fresh graduates. If you are looking for a place to refer to know more about how to manage your financial better do follow our instagram @dompet_my. It's a millenials centric. I bet you will found it interesting and enjoy reading our articles!



Fun activities in a class before CMCO :( I miss being in a class and never enjoy zoom session. I miss to dress up for class even though not so pretty but damn.



 My lunch buddies! Oh dear I love them so bad. I barely close to anyone but with them, I went crazy.

There are few people that I admire very much because they carry themselves very very very well. Oh dear, I wish I can be as good as them. But no worry, I'm still trying my best here and making sure I take step by step every single day without fail. In Sha Allah. 

Okay lah, that's all from me. Its not really about adulting pun kan? Hahahaha actually I just playing around here and thinking to use Wordpress as it look better but I lazy (read back paragraph 1). Bu-bye!




Comments

Popular Posts